The laboratory is designed keeping in view of the latest architecture with state of the art fixture.
Advanced models of Exhaust system and fume hoods:
- Efficient removal of chemical fumes from the laboratory
- Dedicated fume hoods for handling chemicals and fuming processes
- Spot extractors in all labs for removing fumes from the lab directly from the point of its generation
- Exhaust air is washed in scrubbers prior to release to the atmosphere
Treated Fresh Air to Prevent External Contamination:-
- Filtered fresh air
- Cooled to internal temperature
- Makeup the volume exhausted from the lab by fume hoods, extractors and exhausts
- Helps prevent passive vacuum and collection of dust in the lab.
Modular Clean Room for Microbiology:
- Modular partitions for clean area
- Puff filled powder coated MS panels
- Built in ducts for return air risers
- Class 10000 classified area
- HEPA filters in supply
- Epoxy flooring
- Double Skin AHUs
- Clean room doors
Power Quality and 100% Power Backup:
- Specialised equipment requires uninterrupted search free power supply.
- Reliable and quality power supply systems.
- Raw power needs conditioning system.
- UPS with isolated transformers
- Diesel Generators for full backup of equipment and Air-conditioning
- Earthing facility for 0-2 volt neutral
CCTV Coverage of all Lab Activities:
- CCTV cameras in all areas of the laboratory
- Safety – help identify mishaps and take quick action
- Security – helps keep the lab secure
- Centralised BMS room monitored by security personnel
Secure Server Room and IT Infrastructure:
- Data and IT key as required in modern laboratories
- Automated backup of all instrument data – NAS
- LIMS server
- Firewall system for secure internet connectivity
- Access controlled doors and Entries/Exit.
- Structured cabling for reliable networking
- Air-conditioned and UPS for 365x24x7 operation
Automated Glass Ware Washers:
- Standardised washing procedure
- Possible to validate the process
- Avoiding cross contamination
- Reduced glassware breakage
- Reduced human exposure to waste
Fire Detection and Fire Fighting System:
- Smoke and fire detectors
- Hydrants at prominent locations
- Fire extinguishers in all labs sections of lab.
- Centralized BMS room for CCTV and Fire monitoring
- PA system for coordinating evacuation
- Exhaust and TFA system for smoke removal
- Fire resistant solvent storage cabinets
- 2 Stair ways
- Kill switch for access control locks
Conference cum Training Room:
- Conference Room with all modern facilities with a sitting capacity of about 50 Persons.
- State of the art furnishing
- Display panel for video and power point presentation